Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend in Elkhart - and FIRST STEPS!

So, my friend Sunee has done a great job of blogging last weekend's adventure at my parents' place in Elkhart. She posted some of the better photos of our two kiddos, so rather than plagerizing her blog (which I was tempted to do), I'll just suggest that you visit her site.

Kate and Adelaide had a great time together, and I think now that Kate is getting more mobile they are going to be able to play even better in the very near future. Speaking of mobility, Kate took her very first steps this past weekend!! I was sad that Josh missed it, but we captured a few steps on video for him:

Here's some more photos from the weekend.

Kate tried out Adelaide's four-wheeler:


Enjoying the swing set at Grandma and Grandpa's house:

Here we are at the Grapeland Safari:



And, Sunee, I just had to post this picture. "Caaaammeellll."


1 comment:

Cheng family said...

Wow! When you said first steps I thought you meant a few steps. That video is so cute!