Thursday, September 17, 2009

Big Girl Room


Kate's been staying with my mom and dad this week, giving me a chance to get her new room organized and decorated. Our plan is to introduce the twin bed now, giving her several months (if needed) to cope before the baby comes and Kate is evicted from the crib for good. After much debate, I went with the "Love and Nature" themed decor from Target. It has trees, owls, birds, and other woodland creatures and has pinks and greens, which was what I was looking for. I love the quilt, and I also think the wall decals are really cute too...the picture doesn't do them justice. They look much less "stickery" in person. Anyway, I'm so thankful to have Kate well cared for while I got her room finished and accomplished a whole list of other odds and ends around the house.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

So cute! I really liked that quilt too.

Carters said...

It looks wonderful! You guys did a great job. I am sure she is going to like it.

Sunee said...

y'all definitely made up for not doing much with her nursery. i mean that in a good way though i realize it might now sound that way. it looks super cute.