Thursday, August 20, 2009

Potty Humor

I've been telling some friends lately about Kate's recent obsession with potty humor, so I thought I'd record some of her moments here for posterity. It's so strange and funny that our sweet little toddler has developed the sense of humor of a 10 year old boy... enjoy.

  • Mom: "Kate, where's that quarter you had?" Kate: "Maybe it's in your booty."
  • Kate: "Let's sing the poop song!" Mom: "What's the poop song?" Kate: "Poopy poopy poopy poop, poop. Poopy poopy poop-poop-poop." (sung to the tune of 'Jesus Loves the Little Children')
  • Mom: "Kate, what do you want for dinner?" Kate: "Poop soup."

3 comments:

cheryl said...

Seriously! We're always talking about how we feel like we have two junior high boys around...the "potty words" are always SO HILARIOUS to them! Sheesh!

Charis said...

Ha! This had Ty and I cracking up. Too funny! Maybe since we have boys we'll get to pass by this stage... until they get to age 10 :)

Danielle said...

OMG Colleen, I am seriously crying I'm laughing so hard. Tim thinks there is something wrong with me … but those are by far the funniest things I've heard in awhile! Where do they come up with this stuff? Thank you so much for sharing!