Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cuteness Factor Through the Roof!

I ran into a mom in the mall the other day who said her favorite age for her children was from about 12 months to 18 months because they were fun, interactive, learning about the world, yet still free of toddler independence and attitude. I'm beginning to understand what she meant. I'm having such a blast with Kate these days. She is a ham and cracks us up all the time. I'm amazed at how quickly she learns. I want to cherish and remember these days, especially when the toddler attitude really kicks in and discipline gets tough.

Below are a few miscellaneous recent pictures of Kate:


When my parents were in town, my mom helped Kate play "dress up." Amazing what you can do with one dish towel and a clothes pin.


Enjoying a nice day at the park:


Okay, so she's not totally attitude free. :-) She's pointing to the little tikes slide on our porch.
I love this picture. She's so demure. "Oh, you just caught me getting out of the bath!"

No comments: