Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day at the Park & other Fun Photos

Kate and I went to our neighborhood park this week and enjoyed the great weather.

It was her first time in the "big kid" swing.

I'm so looking forward to this summer--we have great parks and a pool in walking distance. If her bathtime is any indication, I think Kate will love the pool. Here's a recent action shot of her splashing.

And here's another random photo that I think is cute. She's mimmicking mama and daddy on the laptop...


Thankfully, Kate has gotten over her cold, and we just finished the antibiotics for her ear infection, so all systems are go right now. She's really becoming much more of an outgoing kiddo, which is fun to watch. She's not apprehensive about strangers for the most part (except Matt Banks) and loves to be out and about. We were at a restaurant last night with the Conlys and the servers sang Happy Birthday really loudly to one of the customers, and Kate just loved it. I can remember a time when that probably would have freaked her out. :-) The ladies at the church nursery today told me that they think she's just itching to communicate. We'll probably have a real chatterbox on our hands in the not-too-distant future.

1 comment:

Charis said...

I'm a little scared around Matt Banks also, so I can understand ;) It was great to see yall the other day and Kate really is such a beautiful little girl. I'm glad she is over her cold!