Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Colds, Teething . . . but Still Smiling!

Kate and I both have been dealing with a persistent cold for nearly two weeks, but I'm happy to say that we're both feeling better and hope to kick this thing soon. On top of a snotty nose, our litttle sweetpea also has multiple teeth coming in right now. Two, maybe 3 on top, and looks like 1 on the bottom as well. I can tell her gums are hurting something awful, but she's being a trooper. She absolutely loves to stand up now...she's been doing it for many months, but now I think she feels more confident and is beginning to learn to shuffle her feet to maintain balance. I snapped a few photos of her standing up in her crib, grinning big. (In the last picture, although she looks a little crazy, you can really see her top teeth coming in.)





1 comment:

sarahelaine said...

That last picture is awesome =)