Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Kate was very excited about Halloween this year. She chose to be a fairy princess (note the wings). I squeezed Jill into a 0-6 month frog costume because I thought it was so cute (and I got it for free), but the poor kid couldn't extend her legs so she kept falling over during the pictures. Kate helped me carve the pumpkin this year, and we gave it 6 teeth in honor of Jill. (For Kate's first Halloween, our pumpkin had 2 teeth.)



We trick or treated on our street with some neighbors for a while, then headed over to join some friends in their neighborhood. Here's Kate with her pals.

Jill has a cold and is teething pretty badly, but she was a trooper for the most part and enjoyed the walk in the stroller. The weather has been gorgeous, and we enjoyed the time outdoors with good friends.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your girls are adorable! I love reading your updates. :) We need to get together soon!