Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jesus Loves Me/Counting/If You're Happy Medley

This is guaranteed to be the cutest thing you've seen today. (Okay, I'm bragging, but I can't help it.)

UPDATE: After I posted this, my mom emailed and said she thinks Kate was trying to sing the second verse of Jesus Loves Me instead of starting to count. After re-listening, I think she's right. (In my defense, "Little ones to" sounds a lot like "One, two"...but I still feel sheepish in translating incorrectly. ) Oh well...it made a nice segue.

5 comments:

gwyneth said...

that is all kinds of adorable.

cheryl said...

That's awesome! ;o)
I was just thinking how I needed to get some more video of Tiny One talking and singing. They change so fast!!!
This is just stinkin' adorable.

Rocky and Sunee said...

that is super cute.

The Wilcoxson's said...

she is ready for American Idol. I think she is adorable. In your defense after hearing her talk all day I am sure that you translate some things wrong, but at least you understand what she is trying to say. Be glad there is only one that needs translating. LOL

Marti said...

That is definitely the cutest thing I have seen this week.... Hope she's feeling better soon!