Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun Times

My friend Sunee gave me the idea of yogurt-based finger paints (just plain yogurt mixed with food-coloring). Kate had a great time trying this out. ("What?! You mean I can make a mess with this stuff? Sweet!") Although, I have to admit Kate's attention span is somewhat limited. It took me way longer to set this up than the time she spent actually painting. But hey, we have fridge art to show off now.


Kate's newest toy is a baby doll stroller that I got from Once Upon a Child (resale shop near Anderson Mill & 183) for $3.50. She LOVES to push it around the house and even stops every so often to give her baby a drink from her sippy cup.


Last weekend, my parents visited to celebrate my Mom's birthday. As always, Kate loves playing with her Grandma and Grandpa. On Sunday afternoon we took a ride on the Cedar Rock Railroad. It was a nice to be outside and enjoy the great weather we're having.





Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed the train ride too.


No comments: