Monday, April 7, 2008

Visiting the Austin Zoo

Kate and I joined several other moms and kiddos from our Sunday School class on a trip to the Austin Zoo today. It was great fun--both the weather and kids cooperated . . .what else could you ask for? I think the most interesting part for Kate was probably the petting zoo. Kate and her little friend Adelaide had fun feeding the goats and deer, despite the goat slobber. It strikes me in these photos, particularly the one where Kate is standing up holding the fence, just how big she is getting.

PS: I just noticed my friend Sunee's blogging of this same zoo outing. She has some great pics. Check them out here.








1 comment:

Charis said...

Looks like a fun outting! You're right that Kate is getting so big! Also, we may be coming to Austin for the month of May, so we'll have to hang out (but it's not for sure yet).